Internship: Student Success Club (Social Media/Marketing)
The mission of Whiteboard is to contribute to the community of entrepreneurs and innovators in the Northeast, and to help build that community. To make that happen, we feature internships from community members to help them find team members to become more successful. If you’re looking for an intern – get involved!
If you’re looking for an internship, check out this great opportunity to work with Student Success Club!
Student Success Club is an online service that pairs students with a caring, professional coach who monitors their progress, makes suggestions, praises them when warranted, and holds them accountable for meeting their obligations academically and beyond.
What’s more, Student Success Club students become part of a peer group, an enthusiastic community supporting students publicly and staying in touch between meetings through an active online forum. And, if they choose, students are supported in more ways, too.
Contact: If you’re interested in this internship, contact CEO and Founder Joanne Libby at [email protected]
Student Success Club is looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented intern to join their team! This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with great potential for large revenues, social benefits and one that values human relationships and creativity.
- Live and online presentations (to prospects, media, investors and others).
- Recruiting and supervising both Special Program Ambassadors and Student Ambassadors.
- Marketing material design and production, including contests, scholarships and other promotions.
- Conference and advertising planning.
- Gathering performance metrics, including client satisfaction monitoring.
- Affiliate programs.
Skills and Interests Needed
- Selling services online.
- Remotely managing individual team members.
- Able to perform meticulous work with great attention to detail.
- Percentage of sales revenue.