Friday, February 7, Cleantech Open Northeast and the Center for Business and the Environment at Yale present the Cleantech in CT Panel. The panel will begin at 3:30pm and will be held at Yale’s Sage Hall (205 Prospect Street).
You can register through Eventbrite.
Come hear from passionate cleantech entrepreneurs and investors about their work. If you’re on a path to creating your own startup or you’re a student interested in entering the industry after graduation, these are the professionals you want advice from.
In addition, representatives from Cleantech Open Northeast, the world’s largest cleantech accelerator, will be available to discuss how you can get involved in 2014.
Organizing partners include the Yale Center for Business and the Environment (CBEY) and the Yale School of Forestry (FES).
3:30–3:45 Registration & networking
3:45–4:00 Introduction by Cleantech Open Northeast and CBEY
4:00–5:00 CT Cleantech Entrepreneur and Investor Panel
5:30–6:00 Wrap-up and networking
- Alexandra Adler, Co-Chair, Cleantech Open Northeast Advisory Board
- Anupam Bhargava, Chief Executive Officer, Clearwater Systems Corp.
- Patrick Foley, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, P2 Science
- Adrian Horotan, Principal, Elm Street Ventures
- Patrick O’Neill, Director, Connecticut Innovations
- Jeffrey Weiss, entrepreneur and investor, Clean Energy Venture Group