On Wednesday, April 2nd, the Connecticut Technology Council will host the Connecticut Mobile Summit in New Haven. Brenda Lewis, Principal at Transactions Marketing Inc., will moderate a panel of top entrepreneurs and innovators in the mobile space.
Penetration of smartphones into the workplace has been persistent since the iPhone launch in June of 2007. More recently, tablets have supplanted PCs as productivity boosters. The Connecticut Mobile Summit will help educate Connecticut’s investment and technology communities in mobile venture opportunities and challenges.
When: April 2nd, 2014, 8:30am–1:30pm
Where: 310 Orange Street, New Haven
Registration: Register through etouches.
8:30am – 8:45am | Registration and Networking
8:45am – 9:15am | Welcome and Introduction
9:15am – 10:15am | Keynoter
10:15am – 10:30am | Coffee Break
10:30am – 12:30pm | Panel Presentations
12:30pm – 1:30pm | Refreshments and Networking
- Bruce Carlson, Acting CEO & President, CTC
- Liddy Karter, Executive Director, CVG
- Catherine Smith, Comissioner, CT Department of Economic & Community Development
“Mobile – The Biggest and Most Disruptive Platform in Human History”
William Davidson, Senior Vice President, Qualcomm
Panel Presentation [10:30am – 12:30pm]: “CT Mobile Ventures: Solving Big Problems & Moving Markets”
- Carissa Ganelli, Founder & CEO, LightningBuy
- Drue Hontz, Founder & President, Track180
- John Nobile, Founder & President, Tangen Biosciences
- Nadav Ullman, Founder & CEO, Dashride
Brenda Lewis, Principal, Transactions Marketing Inc.